Detox Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea Glow Bowl

Who’s having fun with their life over the next two and a half days?

I have plans every day this weekend, which is a little unusual for me but I am v excited about them all, since they include things like eating out at my favorite Indian restaurant (I started strategically planning my order last night – I take these things seriously), going to a play with my best girlfriends, hosting a baby shower for which I will be making beautiful fancy-pants toast and a pumpkin streusel bundt cake ♡, watching my little brother play football, and eating the leftovers of this bowl to do a clean eating reset between all my going-out meals.
Detox Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea Glow Bowl


Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl: clean eating meets comfort food! vegetarian / vegan.
SCALE  1x2x3x

INGREDIENTS
  • moroccan-spiced chickpeas
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon each – chili powder and cumin
  • 1 teaspoon each – turmeric and garam masala
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt
  • dash of each -cinnamon and cayenne (to taste)
  • 2 14-ounce cans chickpeas
  • 2 14-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
  • bowls:
  • cucumbers
  • couscous
  • mint, parsley, cilantro
  • yogurt or hummus
  • olive oil
  • lemon juice
  • toasted pita wedges


INSTRUCTIONS
  • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; saute until soft. Add the garlic, spices, salt, and chickpeas – stir until very fragrant. Add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20 minutes while you prep the other ingredients.
  • Chop the cucumber, cook the couscous, and mince the herbs. Arrange bowls with desired amounts of all ingredients. Voila!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel